The following forms are provided for you to complete prior to your first appointment with Dr. Greene to allow more time to discuss clinical concerns. Please review, complete and return them to Dr. Greene at your first visit. If you are unable to do so, Dr. Greene will provide them to you during the first session.
- Client Agreement Form – All Services
- North Carolina Notice Form – All Services
- New Client Registration Form – All Services
- Child / Adolescent Form– All Services
- Release of Information Form – Only as needed
Note about Confidentiality: The confidentiality of your records and evaluation information will be strictly upheld. Your confidentiality is protected by laws and the rules and ethics of psychology. The North Carolina Notice Form that you will read and sign prior to our first session further describes your rights and identifies the possible exceptions to confidentiality.